Oh Lookie!

By 3sha

Went to Xiamen, China for the holidays and was surprised to find an SM there. Syiempre, this being the closest thing to home, I had to check it out. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my Digicam when I finally got the chance to step inside. The exterior is still patterned after the SMs here: four streets surrounding the building. The interior was basically the same, much more similar to SM Megamall, they even patterned the floor-names after it i.e. Promenade. In fact, it was a little like dejavu, just walking inside SM Xiamen. They had center kiosks for smaller stores and the topmost floor was sectioned for furnitures only. Computers and gadgets were at the second floor. It was really nice seeing Bench and Penshoppe having their own stores there too, just means that there is enough room for locally made brands to make their mark abroad.

There wasn't really much of a difference between the SM there and the ones here, except for the fact that when I left the SM Xiamen I wasn't greeted with hundreds of cars nosily honking horns and taxis causing much traffic in the unloading area. ^__^ Posted by Hello
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?