Jack Stone Clan

By 3sha

Posted by Hello


I recently bought a McFarlane Dragon Figurine. I got the Sorcerer’s clan dragon. It’s a 6 inch figure with really nicely sculpted wings.

Found out about it from a site www.spawn.com, and couldn’t resist this model, if only because of the crystal ball it was holding in the picture…little did I know that it was going to be ONLY in the picture.

When I finally got the actual figure, the dragon wasn’t holding a crystal violet shade ball, instead it was holding a rubberized Jack stone shaped ball complete with marble effect. How’s that for mass production.

Sigh, now I’ve to look for an actual crystal ball that will fit into that dragon.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. dodo dayao 10:24 AM
    Ganda naman n'yan!

    Hehe.

    Too bad about the crystal ball, though.
  2. 3sha 10:43 AM
    haha...malas sumablay pa ^_^

Something to say?