Happy Feet

By 3sha

I lost my weekend.

The ironic thing about it was that we were working on a Saturday for a pitch that was all about the holidays. And the Sunday free-day wasn't enough to make up for lost sleep. Although I did have fun doing pitch work, I can't say my body agrees with it.

My only saving grace was these Naruto Shinobi shoes, which I bought right after the presentation (Thanks to Derrick ^_^ ) It cost me P650 bucks for this pair, but it was well worth it. If only to make me a little happier and keep my mind off sleepless nights ^_^

I kept wearing them at home wondering what clothes to partner them with if I wanted to wear these to work. I wish we had a cosplay friday haha. It would be so funny to see anime-looking people walking around in Makati on a workday. Imagine them sitting at your local cafeteria having the usual lunch or merienda. ^_^
 

2 comments so far.

  1. curiouskitty 11:48 PM
    cool shoes! :-)

    wear it the next time u visit us sa fcb ha? :-) yey!
  2. 3sha 11:30 AM
    haha, sige. Though I think magmumukha akong mascot, kasi ang laki ng rubber soles niya ^_^

Something to say?