Wallrunning

By 3sha
I'm hooked.

Gunz The Duel, my most recent addiction.
  • BlastMe


  • Although I've not really gotten off RO online, I must admit RO spellcasting/slashing cute monster already bores me, add that to the fact that trying to level up is already stressful based on my character's current level.



    Gunz is basically a third player game much like Devil May Cry & Quake, only this time you get to duel with real time players. Its characters moves in close kin to The Matrix, i.e. wall climbing, wall running while shooting, sword climbing. Oh, and what's the use of gravity defying acrobatics without really cool uniforms, like trench coats, gloves, boots and hats to suit your fetish. You also get to choose from 6 character styles, more or less how you'd want to carry your gun/s and sword/s. Double handed Uzi player (like mine), Travian Doctor (with medic kits), Handgun/Dagger player, etc. All character have a ranged and a melee weapon, so while in game play, you can choose between the two depending on your strategy. The controls are so much like Counter Strike. It also has a simple leveling system, that just means you need to kill other players to add to your xp points. No matter what your level. (Although, it does get harder to level up when you're in combat with higher level characters)

    It still is in Open Beta Mode so there are quite a few bugs and it takes a while to download, but everything is free, so that's not a problem. I've leveled up my character to level 6 and bought her new clothes, hehe. I'm still going for that nice trench coat I saw at the Gunz shop with matching boots. hehe. I can't wait to upgrade my weapons too. ^_^

     

    0 comments so far.

    Something to say?