Sunny-side up at the Araw Awards 2005

By 3sha
Coming home from Cebu for the first time can be a very tiring experience. Especially if it's coupled with THE event. The 19th Philippine Advertising Congress and followed up by the Araw Awards 2005. Although I only got a glimpse of 19th PAC's tail, I'm very happy being there for the awards show (Thanks Leigh! hehe).



Yup. I'm a collector. This is my haul from my first advertising congress. Airline tickets, receipts, bag tags, blankets, towels, hotel pillows, etc. (whoops!) heh.



Scallops...mmmm....my mouth still waters everytime I....mmmm...scallops...



Some of the Y&R Kamasutra team.



I got made up by Leigh ^^. Even with a bindhi I still don't look Indian enough! hehe



We got Mumbai!



Half-shots of the Kamasutra Panel(ists). L-R: Fabo, Joey, Marco, Mike, Adrian, Adi, Me, Willy



And did I mention? We won! We Won! We Won! 1 Gold, 2 silvers and 6 bronzes! Yey! Go to Leigh's blog for more details.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?