It's a business

By 3sha
And I'm beginning to hate it more and more.

I hate the expectations that go with it. LIke walking around with a trophy of roses on your arm and a proud look on your face, "Oh these? I'm just carrying it around for everyone to see."

The price increase that comes with buying only 3 pieces of roses at P375. Cupid & heart paper cutouts stuck on windows. Stuff toys that once bought will just occupy dead space in your room.

Maybe what I really hate most with all of it is that once a year I start expecting it too. LIke a disease that creeps to life every february. The more you try to ignore it the faster it eats you up. Clinging to every inch of womanliness in your body and shouting to be treated special. This is the time of the year when you invest in someone too much of your feelings, too much emotional imbalance, too much expectations that they just have to live up to it once a year. And if nothing even close to that happens, you become disappointed.

I hate it.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?