X-ed!

By 3sha
It was our Xth (10th) High school reunion last June 9.

50% of our batch came while the other half was already living abroad or just sadly, couldn't care less about the event.

The core group who included Angeline, Ailee, Diane, Gennet, JB, Michelle, Dennis, Matthew, Dexter, Drenan and yours truly, had constant weekly meetings prior to the big event. It was exhausting yet inspiring to be able to come up with a successful event, especially for a reunion party that lots of negativism attached to it.

Gennet and I were in charge of Entertainment and Decorations, but I felt like we had a hand in almost everything. From planning, invitations, to implementation, we were there hands on. I was even the techgirl during the event, I had to sit behind the projector machine the whole evening. While Gennet and Argel had to work the stage doing the MC bit. I even had to write and edit the AVP. It took me two weeks to do all that, luckily, I had no overtime projects for the office and sidelines at that time. Sigh, next time, that would be my wish. I'd like to at least experience being the audience of the reunion. Let the others surprise me this time around.

One of the highlights that evening was when Argel managed to whoop up at least 13K from the batch for the Pera o Bayong game. Thanks to everyone who generously contributed.

Overall the reunion was a success. Thank you to the committee and to everyone who supported it. Best of luck to the next core group! hehe.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?