Whoa!!

By 3sha
Hey, it's my first blog! Damned. Now i can finally say i've really jumped into the webby bandwagon. hehe.
Almost everyone I know has a blog or a journal (as some of my friends call it). I never really understood why the heck anyone would want their thoughts exposed publicly on the net. But hey, who am I to judge hundreds (maybe thousands o.O) who open a window to their minds everyday on the world wide web. And, I am writing one myself.

I am usually a very private person, using the oldest method of writing my thoughts down...literally on paper. A diary. (sheesh, napaka-school girl style!) Ouch, definitely not the "dear diary" types you see on tv, with the hair in pigtails with pink bows and wearing "girly" stuff (wag pooo, nightmare ko yun!) With a diary, I can put in anything I want without the bother of anyone reading it, all my rants & raves about certain people, everything's there. But here, you actually write to be heard!

*meep!*

*scrolls up...rereads entry*

*looks around, sees no one's watching*

Weird! hahaha...am putting my thoughts down so you guys can read it, but am wary about other people actually seeing me write this stuff. Talk about insecurity, haha.

Oh well, I hope anyone who reads my official first entry enjoys it, if maybe for a little bit. Will have to make a habit of not forgetting to post here.