Late night blogging

By 3sha
It seems as if I've been chasing up on my non-blogging days now that I've blogged three straight entries in just a day. haha.

Serves me right for not paying enough attention to my blog.

I've recently been playing too much online electric air hockey lately that I'm beginning to feel my wrists twitch. Come to think of it my health's not that good so far. Blame on stress. I always feel like though I'm on the brink of breaking out with a fever or something close to that.

===--0--===

I'm now a certified CSI fan. I watch the DVD morning and night. Yikes. I'm addicted to it.

CSI Las Vegas of course is my favorite. Grissom's character is pretty interesting.


===--o--===

I would still have to go to Caloocan tomorrow for my fitting at 5pm. Yuk. That's going to be a really long ride from Makati. It sucks to not be able to control how some things are.

My Uncle's getting married and I got a role to play in the bridal entourage.

Which reminds me, I hate wearing gowns. Not that I look bad on them (hehe) but because I'm mostly uncomfortable. Yeah sure, I do look like a lady once in a while but, 3 hours in a long dress is pure torture.

When I eventually do get married, I will find a way to rid myself of those billowing classic gowns they usually get.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?