Blogger daw!

By 3sha
Bless me father for I have sinned, it's been weeks since my last blog. ^_^

Argh. Once again, it's another delayed blog. Sigh. If only I wasn't so sick of looking at the computer after a long day of work. I even failed to update an entry about my being permanent (at long last) in our office starting June. 1 year and 2 months of being a Contractual employee really does get you restless. Honestly, I even wanted to try my luck abroad if I wasn't made permanent for 2 more months. But nonetheless, HURRAY!!! Hindi na ako saling pusa (meow) hehe.

Mixed feelings. I felt anxious, excited, and fearful of the status change, all at the same time. I was already asking myself if I deserved it or not, I was also expecting more work to flow in upon permancy. Well, that last part did come true, but who's complaining *bumps head on wall* haha.

Yey! once again. Thanking everyone who believed. ^_^ Until my next blog...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?