Shelled

By 3sha


Lugging a 14" laptop everyday to office can do a lot of damage to your back.

That's me as a turtle. Before and after office. And if in case I get an invited to an after-office thing, I'd have to lug that thing 'til I get to greenbelt or anywhere else in Makati. The last time I had a dinner in Greenbelt I had to walk going there with my friend, so we passed on the building bridges taking turns carrying the backpack. It was a funny sight, because everytime the backpack went to any one of us that person would have an automatic slowed paced.

I wish I was a guy, then I wouldn't have to be putting in make-up kits, my wallet and my phone inside that shell. Instead, I have my phone & my wallet comfortably sitting inside my loose-pant pockets.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?