Don't touch my birdie

By 3sha


We got a new lampshade. hehe.

It's actually Andre, our pet shih-tzu. Now the reason behind the collar is a welt found right on top of his right ball, maybe 2cm in diameter (yeah, the thought of sticking a ruler right beside a dog's ball is a rare sight)

Andre turned out to be allergic to chicken.

Being the female that I am, not really much attuned to the maleness of the issue, I decided to treat the injured ball myself. My treatment: hydrogen peroxide, betadine, a pinch of Bactroban ointment and gauze. Now the moment I told my brother what I did, he crunched up holding his own balls with just the thought of Hydrogen Peroxide. WHOOPS! At this point Andre was shaking terribly...0.0 eep! my fault. So sorry.

I had always thought of men's balls having more or less the same skin tolerance my lips has. I forgot about the nerves.

Last Wednesday, I brought Andre to the vet. And after that he came out looking like this.

A suction cup/furry lampshade. ^_^
 

1 comment so far.

  1. vince 11:02 AM
    Wow. This entry has BALLS! And... yee-ouch! Hahahaha!

Something to say?