Adfest 2007

By 3sha
It's was my first time in Pattaya and I'm too late to blog about it haha! I've got a lot lined up for the blog and I only have today to blog by bulk again. ^_^

Last March we went to adfest 2007, Pattaya. Hoping to grab one of the metals there (well we didn't, but only managed a finalist in photography thought, but Pattaya ROCKS!!) We stayed at Hard Rock Hotel. It's one great hotel. The details, the service, the interior and the people, I would to stay here again. Our hotel room had two beatles in it. While I slept with Paul Mccartney, Leigh slept with John Lennon. haha.

















The pool is sweet and you're near the beach.












Hard Rock was also sponsoring the Music festival, so on that day, we had fan girls in the morning. The korean boy band (i forgot the name) they REALLY liked were wearing apple green and white coordinated clothes (yuck). I think one of them was wearing a scarf.





On our way to the convention we had to ride the tuk-tuk.


In between seminars.







Delicious sweets! There goes my diet.



One really weird sandal.



Gay bar signages, too bad we didn't see it at night!




Derrick in Pattaya...


with Joey of course! haha
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?