Can i eat it?

By 3sha
Fame.

Yeah. Some love it and would kill for it.

I won't.

I don't get high over fame. I won't even jack off on it (if I was a man).

I'm happy and thankful when it drops in for a visit. But I don't go out of the way looking for it. It's not even my motivation.

I like the curtains. I like it backstage, that's where the action is. Up there, in front of an audience, all facade, a play. Not real.
You smile because they want you too. You do all the things they all want you to do, just because it's the right thing to do. And you do it for the sake of everyone. That's fame.

I don't need fame to boost me up. I get my high when the job's finished.

It's that moment when I can prop my foot up, rest and say to myself "well done."
 

5 comments so far.

  1. fran 9:41 AM
    if there's one thing i know about you, you keep your feet firmly on the ground. and its very admirable.
    cheers to you!

    kape? ^_^
  2. 3sha 1:01 AM
    hey fran, thanks!

    Christmas kape next week, wednesday?
  3. 3sha 1:01 AM
    hey fran, thanks!

    Christmas kape next week, wednesday?
  4. 3sha 1:01 AM
    hey fran, thanks!

    Christmas kape next week, wednesday?
  5. fran 11:00 AM
    wednesday is perfect. :)

Something to say?