Gateway to Heaven

By 3sha





Finally! I got to have my books signed. Hurrah!

The sunday shoot actually came out to be a blessing in disguise. Having been allowed to take leave the next Monday (Gaiman's last day on tour), I was able to go to gateway mall. It was a really good thing that I got to be on the priority line, as spill over from Saturday's signing got me a great spot. It was so funny, everytime our line moved forward everyone cheered. ^_^

I got to hug and "beso" the man himself after telling him thanking for visiting manila (because everything I wanted to say to him went blank). And I was so tensed, I forgot to tap him on the shoulder for a better picture. Argh, so the Fully Booked personnel not only took blurred photos of me and him but our head of hair as well. Nonetheless, the day turned out great. I was all smiles after that. hehe.

***

Gateway Mall was nice. It had the makings of Shangri-la and Rockwell. But what I liked most was the glass-window-enclosed-open-air garden that surprisingly turned out to be a Pizza Hut Bistro restaurant. It had a wishing pond and was partially airconditioned. It a nice date place. ^_^
 

3 comments so far.

  1. inggit ako.... mehn , i wish i was there! :-)
  2. 3sha 6:20 PM
    I think he'll be having a US tour (yey)

    Check out http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/2005_07_17_archive.asp

    July 21 Archive. Hope you get to see him. ^_^
  3. huatlim 3:06 AM
    autographs...collectng...possesions... leave these behind you

    you're already so talented, get your blog off the ground and fly..and DON'T YOU sign autographs when you're famous, its sick

Something to say?